Perks & Guidelines
Perks & Guidelines
Applications for the team open on October 11th, 2021.
There will be no cost associated with applying for or joining Castelli Colletivo. If you're accepted, you will receive all membership perks and discounts. Spots on our team roster are limited, but we encourage everyone to apply.
Criteria for Picking Team Members
- Selected athletes will represent a wide range of backgrounds and ability levels.
- We seek athletes who are driven but also outgoing, supportive, and have a special interest in being part of a community of like-minded athletes through our online community, and/or at team events around the country.
- The minimum age for acceptance is 18 years old.
- At this time we can only accept US based athletes. Please check back next year as we work to expand our program.
Note that the timeline of perks related to travel and in-person events will be dependent on the continually changing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Team-only discounts on Castelli Cycling products, including team gear (cycling, triathlon, running, and casualwear).
- Discounts on products from a long list of industry partners.
- Opportunities to win prizes from our industry partners.
- Access to coaching resources - workouts, blogs, tips, videos and recipes.
- Opportunities to enroll in direct coaching and group training with head coaching staff.
- Invitation to exclusive team gatherings.
- Invitation to activities planned around both local and national events. This is an excellent opportunity to meet other team members in person and race alongside them.
- Private access to the team website where you will build your athlete profile, share your race schedule and results, write race recaps, share photos, and interact with other members.
- Private access to the team mobile app where you can communicate with other members, plan meetups, check the team calendar, submit challenge completions, share pictures, and more.
- Private access to the team forum. This is the perfect place to seek encouragement, post your accomplishments, and find inspiration through your teammates.
- Exclusive access to pro meet & greets and industry gear-talks throughout the year.
- Train and race in the current Castelli Colletivo gear. We want all our members to represent the team in their athletic endeavors. We understand that some of our members will have ties to other teams and clubs, but we still want our members to represent the team as much as possible. We will have all types of team gear available in the official team store, and it is up to each member to determine how they will represent the team in their training and racing.
- Come to a team event. We strongly encourage our members to attend a team race and/or team gathering.
- Positively promote Castelli Cycling. As team members, you have been selected as an ambassador of the Castelli Cycling brand. We expect our members to help with marketing efforts through social media posts and/or through interactions with your peers during training and racing.
- Subscribe to Castelli Cycling channels by like/follow. Engage with Castelli Cycling, post pictures, and use the hashtags #CastelliCycling, #CastelliTriathlon, and #CastelliColletivo
- Use the team website and team mobile app to stay updated and connected with other team members. Complete your athlete profile, keep your race schedule current, log race results, write race recaps, etc. The more our athletes share and engage with each other, the better we can promote everyone and our accomplishments!
- Refrain from publicly promoting companies that sell performance cycling gear and apparel. This is an exclusive partnership with Castelli Cycling.
- Be respectful and responsible. Athletes chosen for Castelli Colletivo are brand ambassadors and must behave accordingly. Any action that may negatively affect the integrity of the Castelli Cycling brand (i.e. doping) is cause for immediate and permanent termination from team.